January 15, 2012

So, this is my first attempt at something like this so we'll have to see how it goes. I'll start by telling you a little about myself:
*LOVE baking
*Like to cook, but not as much as baking :)
*LOVE exploring the internet for new recipes
*LOVE family and my fiance
*LOVE traveling and trying new foods
*LOVE dancing and singing
*currently planning my wedding which is 10/13/12
(and doing a horrible job at it thus far)
*Could watch Man Vs. Food, Anthony Bourdain, or Andrew Zimmerman shows all day
*Passion for working out (my fiance thinks I'm crazy.)

That's just some about me. I'm sure you'll find out more as I post.

Today I'll be going to a Bridal Expo up in the Cleveland area so hopefully this will help out with the whole planning thing. (I'll let you know) :)

This is a picture of my fiance and myself. (Isn't he just adorable?!) He's just gotten me a new camera so I look forward to posting many pictures of my adventures and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment